Platinum-selling band, Sister Hazel, is thrilled to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the annual Hang at Hazelnut Isle, August 27 - 29 at the Windjammer on Isle of Palms, South Carolina.
The three-day performance-filled beach bash offers something for everyone to enjoy from chart-topping music, delicious food, games, dancing, and exclusive access to hang out with the band. In addition, this year will also include a Saturday bar Olympics and the popular Saturday sunset concert on the beach. Tickets are $239 and $259 beginning today, May 26th.
"This past year took a lot away, but it couldn’t take our “HazelNuts,” said Jett Beres, bassist for the band. "We are so excited to be bringing back the Hang at Hazelnut Isle this August and rock-out with our fans that we have missed so much!"
- Exclusive “Dinner Show Hang” feat. Mexican Inspired Dinner with Sister Hazel followed by a Private Concert in the Windjammer
- VIP Front Access to Sister Hazel Saturday Sunset Concert on the Beach
- Saturday Hot Hangover Breakfast & Private Acoustic Concert with Ken & Drew
- Saturday Bar Olympics in the Windjammer
- Sunday Sister Hazel Concert
- Limited Edition 15th Annual Hang Swag
- Admission to The Windjammer's Friday and Saturday Late Night Concerts
Weekend Passes available HERE